quinta-feira, agosto 25, 2005

I walked away a day from reality. I spent a day between strangers in paradise. Alone in the house of my past, devouring bittersweet histories, hearing far but closer still my mom's voice and my son's laughter brighting the air. I miss you. I love you. It's not too soon or too late to say it. This is how I feel. I can't keep it inside of me. I see your face, I peer inside your soul through your eyes. Bad old habit, these piercing eyes of mine. I try to keep my low profile and my mouth shut. I fail, sometimes, overwhelmed by tenderness. My cell phone is shut down. Heat became rain that became a cold soon-to-be-Ostara-time night. I'll move my big flat ass away from the chair of the computer, embrace my son and try a good night sleep. I wish I could do it without the nightmares that came back to haunt me these days... But I'm used to them.