quarta-feira, fevereiro 23, 2005

A ray of moonlight in the middle of the forest. A wet glimpse on the surface of clean water, sweet clean water of the fountain, running down to join forces and form a thundering, powerfull river. I miss basking myself in this light, naked child, steping alone on the green and dry leaves of the secret paths guarded by dark, gray and humid stones, silver in my neck, cold metal closed in my hand.

Here, take grasp of my hand. Come with me. Let's descend by this path. Let me guide you in the way of my misteries. I can see the beauty of the forest in your eyes. Who are you, beautiful stranger, for who these secrets aren't secrets at all? Will you join me under the ancient stone? Is it true? Do you bear the same mark than I? Do you know my Gods and the sweetness of the songs whispered by the leaves when dawn descends upon the green? I wasn't expecting any of this. Blessed, this is how I feel for here you are now, here with me. See? Here. Can you see what I did? On the sacred table there's apple and cake and wine. Drink with me. Eat with me. Celebrate with me Dionysius and Demeter. Let me look inside your eyes, and delight, for there's no need of words to tell what shines within them.