segunda-feira, junho 13, 2005

Five days.

And I know that the world doesn't spin around me. I know too well. I cried for help and the answer was silence. Now I feel odd, almost ashamed, my pride bruised, I should have known. I don't trust anyone, you wave you pretty blue eyes to me and I forget all about why I wear these scars and the past years. I have a word for you, and it's not the one you use to call yourself when you think about us, it rolls in my tongue and my brain time and time again but I know that spill it in your face would crush you and hurt you in a way I don't want (even if it doesn't help ME to know the truth and carry this burden but I'm used to suffering). Your silence is my clue about things like now and then and she or me. You made your choice. You played a little with my loneliness and my feelings for the sake of past times but your present and your future are well chosen and there's no space in your life for me. I have lived this situation so many times before that it shouldn't hurt anymore. In fact, it doesn't. What hurts, lover, sweetheart, angel, is it being YOU.

Now please be a nice guy, tell her that you love her and forget all your petty illusions about me. Oh, right, and keep disappeared.