quarta-feira, setembro 07, 2005

The sleepless night (first sketch)

On the silent darkness of this bedroom
Pale moonlight covers my limbs
And nurses the dreams of this body
Dreams of fire and passion, of you
Deep, oh so deep inside of me

Over the dark sheets of blue
I crave for the warmty of your embrace
Seeking to find on this pillow the smell
Of the beloved hair I have caressed
Time and time again

For my breast needs the beat of your heart against it
And my lips need your kisses to make me rise
It's in your embrace that I find peace after nightmare
And my fingers need your body to their delight

And I moan, and despair, and close my eyes
Drinking in the silence remnants of your voice
Feeling in my face the touch of your beard
In my throat bearing the mark of your teeth

Rejoicing on the traces of wasted pleasure
I pray to unknown gods to wake up again
To the dream of having your lips and hands
On these days and nights out of time