terça-feira, maio 24, 2005

I had this little dream of you...

Funny how things are. Some years ago, there would be light shining in my eyes only by hearing his voice on the phone. It was magic. It was as sweet as honey. It was four years ago.

Today... Today, much water has passed under the bridge. I have loved and suffered and been beaten by life and met better people and sometimes worse too. Dunno if my parameters became higher or if just I learned to see life with a different kind of vision. But my shining diamond looks like a common piece of glass these days. It's kind of sad, tastes of innocence lost - something broke up and evaporated, like the last drops of a precious perfume you keep hidden in your drawer and someday discover it cleft and dry.

I feel strange and shocked with myself to acknowledge that something I would give so much for before makes no difference at all right here, right now. Time passed by. Like the music. All of them, you know... All of them.