terça-feira, fevereiro 12, 2002

O ritmo é pop rock apaixonado, com uma voz meio rouca e uma nota de blues... fiz no dia seguinte ao dia mais feliz dos últimos anos da minha vida...

The Day I Loved You

I didn't know I could be happy
Then you came into my life
My shining sun, my pagan angel
You made my days and nights arise

So it came like a dream
The day I loved you
The taste of your lips
Your pretty green eyes of blue
(I'm so in love with you)

Together came the sun and the rain
To bless and bring our love kisses
Into your arms time just stopped (to let)
The pleasure of you inside of me

So I made love with you
All day through
Couldn't get enough of your arms
You made my dream come true

I'm so in love with you
I'm so in love with you (come to me)
I'm so in love with you
You came like a dream
and made it all so true

I'm so in love with you (come to me)
I'm so in love with you (you're like)
you're like a dream come true

I made this one on the day after... What u think? Ain't I a lucky girl?