quinta-feira, setembro 11, 2003

C'os sometimes my heart dwells in shadows I need to run under the rain and dance... Feel the drops wet my hair and come into my soul so I can dissolve myself in blissful relieve... Can you see the fire into my eyes? It burns when I search for you, in almost sweet despair. Help me to find my path between the trees... I need the blue that is lost to me, I need arms around to warm me within... I miss the moon, I miss the smell of green and the weight of passion over my body, I'm nothing but a quick dark flash hiding on the dark walls so no one can see me... So I can reach safe from foreign eyes that place where your look still remains on the air, I can feel it on the grass, I can feel on my lips the kisses that once were, I can feel on my skin your way deep inside of me... Memories, reality... Not anyone, I need you... There's a deep lack of you growing inside of me, come... even if from the darkness, even if from a second, from a memory of the past where we were together, feel me as I feel you, as I miss you... Free me from this pain making its way all over myself... I can't stand much longer to cry again, falling on my knees, praying for you on the darkness, all loneliness within...