sábado, novembro 25, 2006

The entangled web of my heart's innermost desire

Everytime I see you, may times and times pass, I realize that old hunger in me burning again. I love you not even less a day from the day I first cast my eyes on you. Never together and never alone, we dance a strange dance of desire and tenderness across the air. Too romantic for my own safety, you are the well that brings me to life again everytime your path crosses mine, I feel alive again just by seeing your eyes once more and hear your voice tell me that for you I am made of pure love. This link made of light ties us unendly, we never tire to bask on each other's face and words until it is so late in the night that we'll fall asleep but never mean to part. Within you I find perfect love and perfect confiance, no matter what life brings I'll be forever yours and I know you're mine. My life partner, my dream man far from daily reality, once I would have shed all my life to be in your arms and touch your lips, to drown myself on the blue of your eyes. The lines on our faces and silver showing in our hair makes this sweet pain not even a little more intense than on the times of our past. In you I find life, you make me feel young and strong again. You make me feel good, you brighten my day. I adore you SO much that the simple though of you warms my heart. You think of me every moment of your day. I rather would live near you, you dream of living near me. Life made her go on our paths and still we never cease to be friends and more than friends. I love you. I respect you. I trust you. You're so special it hurts. And I'll ever carry you deep inside my heart, beloved friend of mine.

With your presence in my life once again my Beltaine is now complete. Thank you so very much, dear friend.