quarta-feira, maio 15, 2002

There's two ways of seeing life and many of seeing a person... You can be a victim. You can be a survivor. You can also be a person who'll pass by life without bearing its marks. But I don't believe that these people can say that they have really lived... I'm not ashamed of being myself and to have lived some tough stories too... I hate that anyone see me as a victim of something. I refuse entirely to have a stupid passive way of living and to throw the responsibility of my acts in the untouchable hands of distant gods... it is SO easy... You can see me as the girl who married excessively young, the girl who lost two children, the girl who entered two times in the silent statistics of violence against woman in this fucking country... You can see me as the designer that earns little but likes what she does... You can see me as the litle crazy girl friend that adores to say a lot of bullshit in your ear just to make you laugh... The woman who sings in the middle of the street under the light of the moon when she's in love... The witch, the mother or the woman who one day kissed your lips and caressed your hair softly, looking passionately into your eyes... For some I am only the mother of the Gabriel... for others I am the ex of the Assumpção... Other instead think me just one more depressed and neurotic girl into the world... Well, here's my point: I am ALL these and much more! Citing Sandman, each human being passes for the life without perceiving that it carries inside an universe inside its mind... I don't have intention of being less or more than I am: I want to be nothing, more than less than MYSELF. It's up to you to say me if you love me or hate me or if you don't care about me a damn :-)