segunda-feira, novembro 17, 2003

Because my soul wants to fly away I won't find relief in my everyday's chair... I wait and wait for time to pass so I can blow my heart in thousand pieces over the city. For I don't want to go home. I just want to loose myself around the corner. Hey you, who sees the lonely girl dressed in black passing through you around the streets, have you ever seen the fire burning inside her eyes? I am hungry of love, of tenderness, of tastes and touches so I'll run and run all over my city until I can feel my body weaken and my feets abandoning me and my breath, ah my breath seeking in despair for inspiration again. For I'll wash my needs in sweat. For I'll wear the mantle of the wanderer, and you can call me for that name. Lanika the lurker, sneaking on the shadows of the city, smelling it, feeling it, loving it, bringin' all of it deep inside of her with passionate despair...

Only one can take my hand and hold me in his arms. One only is my impossible desire. But tonight is farewell, and a long night too. I shall do what I must do. Smile. Walk. Sharp edged-knifes inside my eyes. Sharp-edged razors inside my heart. Curtains, please.