terça-feira, agosto 03, 2004

Innit ironic lover? On the very day I set you free forever, life, the universe and all things conspire to bring you back to me... Every time and every night in more days than I can remember I always though about this (so perfect) and suddenly it's coming around again... Well, it is? Or it is just sweet irony and nothing else? Why now?

And I dunno, I became fond of the freedom I'm enjoying this Imbolc. Today I paid my final debt. Nothing else remains to bind me. I am free!

But your tears touch me so hard... I can taste the sadness in your eyes, and to see you like this makes me want to cry.

I shall be strong and not break the oath I made to myself... I'm dancing the dance of Shiva, I'm in my right and made the stand I had to do in the direction pointed by the Gods. But what if this is what they want of me? Too late, too soon? I'm not afraid anymore of changing. I AM all about changes. We shall see what this dance will stand for... come and dance with me!