sexta-feira, janeiro 26, 2007

Crazy little thing

There's this crazy little thing that keeps crawling through me and making residence on the places I usually shutted down for the long run. It came as a birthday gift from the Kindly Ones but I didn't see it comin'. It was so much more than I ever asked them for. The more my fingers run throw it and open tenderly the gift, it grows in scale and extends itself composing beautiful patterns, and more in its center still remains unpulled and the waves and the lovely web weaved by ageless hands envelop my senses and merge me into light, peace, trust and love. It feels good. I feel blessed.

This crazy little thing that pulled out and threw away the nails and chains I used to keep those places closed has this weird habit of opening doors and windows and make rays of daylight come in. I see it working its ways and I'm not even a little surprised in seeing its doings. I'm still kinda shocked but the truth is that I like what the thingie is doing. There's a lot of things so pretty and colors and emotions and life on those places, a whole little world of stuff I could swear I would never see again. And now, I see this thingie free them and they're running in the wild, stretching their wings and it seems that, somehow, for this is the crazy little thing's doing no pain will come as a result. I'll give it time and see what it is doing there. For now, I'll enjoy and savour it.