segunda-feira, dezembro 08, 2008

2 years from that first kiss...

... when I lost myself in you and became yours forever. So shy we were, so afraid of that first step. Not knowing where to put our hands, they found their own way and never parted again.

Two years after that, I'm soooo happy to know that you're here, by my side. With you I became better, merrier, I discovered things I believed didn't exist. I discovered happiness and the joys of being loved, and learned to love without being afraid of loving.
I moved from one state to another just to be by your side and would follow you anyplace you chose to live, because at the end of the day all I ever want is to be able to throw myself in your arms and lose myself in your smell and in your kisses...

I love you, mr. Rigues.

Obrigada por me fazer TÃO feliz!

... e feliz aniversário para nós ;)