quinta-feira, agosto 29, 2002

Still my burden: to love and never be loved. Always come too late into someone else's life. To never know someone with a heart free, untainted.

Tonight, I'll tell you the Legend of the orchid, for there's no symbol in my life without a meaning. A japanese, delicate tale. Like most tales, there's a princess. Cursed by her proudness, condamned to love forever a prince that would never love her. Desperate, she accepts the word of a genius that promises her he'll keep her love forever near her. He waves his hand and turns the prince into a tree. Mad with pain, she embraces the tree and whispers a prayer to her gods to never be aparted from her beloved. Touched, they turn her into a beautiful orchid. By the time I made my Laelia, not only my heart, but my entire life was broken. I was beyond pain. She remembers me who I am.