quinta-feira, agosto 22, 2002

On the night masks fell off
I saw a little star shedding a tear from her sky
I looked with naked eyes in the darkness
I bathed my hurt body in moonlight
And whispered a prayer for the blind trickster
For his tricks only work on his own

On the silent night I ran alone
For there wasn't no being to hear
The deepest painful cries of my soul
I saw a child spread diseases in a kiss
making a black rose garden blown around himself
I saw despair on the victims of the wolf inside him while he laughed

On the end of the night I was blessed by the moon
I sat by the computer and thousand digital fingers tried to reach me
But the childs of the web laid on virtuality
While angel's blood dripped from me
And the cries of my soul remained unheard
And the heart of the star stopped to beat
For the masks fell off and I saw the truth behind empty eyes
...There were no one in...