sexta-feira, maio 14, 2004

So you come to me with your eyes so blue... And I keep myself dreaming of you again tonight. It's almost unbearable how astonishingly beautiful you can be. Words can't even start to describe how touched you make me feel just by being the way you are... The beauty that hides into the clean blue of your eyes and the taste I devine your lips must have... And the little promisses your tongue whispers to me when it passes softly over your lips. This is a tale of a desire forbidden by distance but made possible by the moon. The moon that you see in my eyes whose light is reflected in yours. Ain't it the same moon? And even so far away, be it in time or miles, I am yours as I have been since the day you showed yourself into my life. I love you even if I can't touch you. I adore you even if the only real thing about all this is waves - sound, image and no flesh at all. And I dream of you in a fashion so intense that I can say that on the day your fingers come to touch my skin there will be no place in which they weren't already. And I know you dream of me too. You bear my mark as I bear yours. You and I know that in every woman you date you look for a little piece of me. What can I say if everywhere I look I seek your eyes too? Sweet sad impossibility. But what dreams know about the impossible things? And I dreamt of you tonight. And your voice still rings in my ears like music. And my body aches to feel yours against it. Again, and again, and again.