quinta-feira, outubro 23, 2003

And now I speak to you, are you there? You have her eyes and her voice but you are not her... Can't stop what's coming, can't stop what is on its way. These tears I've cried,
I've cried 1000 oceans and if it seems I'm floating in the darkness, well, I can't believe that I would keep you from flying and i would cry 1000 more if that's what it takes to sail you home, sail you home sail you home... I'm aware what the rules are but you know that i will run, you know that i will follow you over silbury hill through the solar field you know that i wil follow you if that's what it takes to sail you home, sail you home sail you home...

You know how can I say you don't read me anymore? Because I can't believe you can see that I'm starving for you, that I'm falling in pieces here, line by line, night after night and can't feel that time after time it's about YOU that I'm crying. I'm tired of hiding my pain in my smile. You don't call. You don't come. You're not here. You're not reading. You're not listening. You don't have time in your life for me. I just have you in my life from the moment that I wake up without you from the times that I call and you don't answer, hating myself for have to be calling again, and the moment when I finally sleep, without you indeed. BUT with you within. I'm so tired of crying and pretend that everything is fine... And it seems I just have courage to say it here, because I know you're not reading me.