quarta-feira, outubro 02, 2002

Empty. Yesterday the sky was gray. The sea was black. So it is today. I'm sleepless. Nightmares keep turning my sleep apart. The Crone walks her path to the end of life in the sky. So do I. The scar in my soul is open once more. It hurts more than the path of red that I carve in my skin. I need the pain to make me forget. Forget that tonight I couldn't sleep. Despair. In everywhere I look I can only see my dead love. Every memory a dagger in my heart. Every thought hurts.
Tonight on the darkness I came to my window. The night was warm. The wind was cold. I felt it all over my naked body. I felt it deep inside my soul. The music didn't bring oblivion. There's no peace in my mind. Only cold loneliness. I knee in the front of the altar of the Goddess and whisper again my pain in sacrifice. I'm her child. If even my faith fails I'll sacrifice her my ultimate despair. My life is in her hands. I'll follow the path she traces me, even if for tonight I'm blind with pain. There's no other way to live.