sexta-feira, outubro 04, 2002

Today I'll negociate my bank accounts debts, what means I'll be without money, my visa card and special limits for at least six months. Fine, at least I'm not broken. Don't feel like getting out anyway. Thinking about returning to comics drawing and flash developing. Ideas for a new site in flash with pictures, sketches and drafts, some poetry and a link to this weblog. Very dry and minimal, black-screened as my soul already goes. My art, my shell. The only thing that kept me all these years surviving. To turn the pain into art. I'm forcing myself to draw again. Still can't eat or sleep. Still can't cope with being alone in the middle of night. No one can hear my screams. No one can see me crying. I'm a ghost in the dark of night. There's no one in. It's only me.