terça-feira, outubro 01, 2002

I’m a witch. In the night I feel the moonlight inside my blood. I die and live by love. I am free of the bounds of the common of the man. I can see behind a cat’s eye. I walk on shadows in invisible fashions and no men can see me. I take pride in making love because my breasts and my belly and my sex are the signs that I’m the daughter of the Goddess. I’m child to night and friend to the sunrise, when the light blesses the country. I know the sacred secret of transformation as two sexes join each other to create a life and give birth to fire unto the sacred union. I walk with my eyes open between the blind. I hear the voice of the wind. I see the shadows of another worlds in between my path. I’m a cat, I’m a bird, I’m a butterfly. I’m a phoenix, daughter of moon dying to reborn stronger. I feel the moon blood run over the moon time and sacrifice my pain to the Goddess’s rites. And on her blood I meet still my power. In her path I make my beauty and I meet my strength.

I loved. I died by love. I’m dead. I’m in the hands of the mother. I’m in the hands of my love. But the girl he loved is dead. So do I.