terça-feira, outubro 15, 2002

For the first time since my nightmares began, I had a night fulfilled with dreams... of LOVE. Yeah, I'm living to the gift that I received. Do you understand, lover? You're with me every hour of the day and night, inside my heart, close to my soul. Your kiss still fresh in my lips, the memory of your hands still marked softly in my body. I woke up with his smell all over my bedroom. There's no past or future when I close my eyes and let you come inside me, deeply, completely. Can't understand what happened tonight. But it was GOOD. Oh, SO good. I miss him in every inch of my skin, my body, my heart, my soul.

Yeah, I know. This doesn't change reality. But at least this sleepless night I was in peace. At least once, tasting anything than pure despair and waking up with a whisper of "I love you, B." in my lips instead of screaming in pain. I dunno. I put my life in the hands of the Goddess. I light my candles and pray to her to make my way through the dark as her light shines in night sky.