sexta-feira, janeiro 17, 2003

This is a day for spiritual gatherings: The messenger of Shiva is coming. I hope to see him today. He brings into his bag the winds of change... Nothing else will be as it was before. And after, when the day dawns I'll see my ancient spiritual mother... she'll pay a visit to me and I'm, to say the least, feeling really honored.

Talked to my beloved DJ yesterday, sweet Hermes o' mine, who asked me to see the moon last night in a new fashion... Life weights a little less when you know there's someone so far from you that cares.

Still hurts, sweet hon. But don't mind. I always survive deception and life. I have your promise that you'll be here in February to make me smile :-)

My french angel passes hard times and my heart feels small to bear the pain of so many of my dearies... So does that special someone... So does my druid... Times past times... This too shall past, I know they're strong. I'm the fragile one here and even I finish finding my way