sexta-feira, fevereiro 07, 2003

I feel a strange peace coming from the fact that I'm full-filling my role and walking on the path pointed by the Gods to me a long walk ago. Refreshing my memories and finding new strenght on the fascination of my spiritual child in discovering things that I had accostumed myself to think as granted, I see myself with the eyes of the one who looks at the past and remember my own awe, the sensorial exploration, the giving of self, the total fall in the streams of energy and magic... Rediscovering my path on his discoveries, I feel complete, fullfilled, joy-full in a calm manner and understand the inner and deeper concepts of the tarot card of the Lovers. I understand the true nature of the relationship of the Mother with her consort, the God. I give him naturally wisdom and receive assurance and renewing, and so we walk together and grow in strength and power, in an intimate balance of our female and male energies, on the most delicate and intuitive of patterns. I feel blessed.