sexta-feira, abril 25, 2003

I'm too fond of intensity for my own sake... too fond of passion in a general way. The needs that rush my blood, the moon light gleaming on my eyes and oh, never be satisfied, oh just to fall in the later hours of night on a state of dreaminess and merciful unconsciousness after completely exhausting and exploring almost to the limits every mixed sensations and feelings my mind and body can be able to experience on the sweetness of dark... every taste, glare, smell, warm touch, silk, harsh, sweet, spice all mingled, entangled, savoured delicatetly, savagely and completely... I'm too fond of the dizzyness of jumping forward without even thinking about giving a look behind... As I'm fond too to delight myself on morning late wakings remembering intrincated details of the delicate and complex patterns of each bittersweet pleasuring night...