terça-feira, maio 22, 2001

And finally Henrique comes, with his particular style, and says to not bother about paying him for the book because he spoke with Cristina, his wife (she’s PERFECT for him, they’re really a lucky couple) and they decided to give it to me as a gift for the late Mother’s Day! I swear, it made tears come to my eyes. It was the sweetest thing someone did to me on the last months. He has this rare capacity to comove me and leave me without reaction. He said I deserved this and I said “don’t but YOU make me feel special as if I deserved so I only have to thank you for this”. No one in the world can even try to imagine how it was important to me. Deep inside, Henrique is always remembering me that it is on the simpler things that the essence of life truly inhabits. I’ll be always gratefull for this. All the thanks I could give wouldn’t be sufficient.