terça-feira, maio 22, 2001

Okay, So “unca” Neil in Rio, only Saturday and Sunday on Riocentro. Sunday morning I kept myself too busy to mind my own depression buying groceries and working on the web. As I never surf linear when i’m online I did some research for some “improovements” to my new cell phone, if you understand what I mean :-) on the right kind of sites. Didn’t find anything for my Talkabout but lots of stuff for another mobiles. I don’t have a conventional line, but I guess I’ll have to buy someone else’s line because the company here in SG just WON’T install my line anyway and they just SAY (pretend you believe) they’ll do it untill december. So I was surfing on my father’s PC an’my brother had this boring RealPlayer download installed instead of Getright and it started with the fucking pop-ups as ever. This time I clicked on ths radio, 365 I guess and finished hearing a station with Asian Alternative Music with all kind of cool stuff... Loved it! But still hate this RaalPlayer Download. It’s so... inutile! On the meantime I was trying to convince myself that going to the Bienal (it’s a kind of book fair) with my ex-husband wasn’t the end of the world. So I went, and Gabriel slept leaving me with his “dead weight” in my hands to carry .