terça-feira, maio 22, 2001

So I’m coming back from a rollercoaster-style weekend... Much to tell, much to think about. First thing, that terrible french test I did (oh yeah, I study frech, isn’t bliss?). Sure I didn’t had time to study so I went to that teste without having a clue about what to do and EVEN had to do a bloody writing about a travel and I was supposed to tell about the place and so. Fucking boring... I didn’t had the patience to do anything good, I don’t think this kind of test proofs anything about what I had learn at my classes. It’s like, you have to loose your time trying to remember every grammatical rule and verbal mode you know and use it on your text, independent on how strange it looks like. Stupid. So I finished it Frankestein style and went home with my soul on my feet... I guess maybe it’s the moon, I’m always a little more sad this time of the month... But the true is that I’m feeling a bit... lonely. Not a lon time ago, I just had time to be stressed and worry about how I was going to be more stressed after. Now that I’m learning to live without this, there’s days I just don’t know what to do with ALL this time! The matter is that I’m missing a friend to chat a little or even to go with me to cool places. I was intending to go anyway to Guilherme Arante’s show (a Brazilian musician that I loved when I was a teen – now we’re both a lot older :-) Onde day maybe I’ll translate some of his lyrics. I didn’t find the tickets anyway, but I hadn’t company too. I couldn’t think about NO ONE to go with me... Sad. But I’m learning to live alone. Step by step, slowly. And there’s always fun stuff to do when you’re alone and in the right mood :-)