terça-feira, maio 22, 2001

So. I’m there waiting with Alex and his copy of Dreamhunters stoled from one of his “disciples” (ask him, not me) and Henrique that had buyed a copy of the Book of Dreams on the stand and me... with BARE HANDS!! So I asked Henrique to put a copy of the Book of Dreams on his card for me (Gods, sometimes I feel myself SO STUPID...) and he did it, with pleasure. So gentle! I was SO HAPPY!!! So line went on and unca Neil went on too, signing the books like an automatic signing-line of production mechanically and patiently (poor Unca Neil, but I understand him, I swear). I took mom’s camera to do that one a Kodak moment, even feeling a little idiot. I shoot Henrique and Alexandre so I asked him to sign for me and Gabriel. Boy, I felt idiot but I didn’t want to go away :-) I found it sweet that he learned to write “good dreams” in portuguese for the signing. After two days of pratice he almost knew how to spell this :-)) I had pity on him but hey, he was there on business, don’t? And hell, I know what he thinks of signings anyway. Alex asked unca’s blog adress with his “writer’s matter” blasé excuse but I visited it before him :P It’s www.americangods.com/journal. Kind of obvious. It’s the name of his next book.