terça-feira, maio 22, 2001

So we went and I met Alex on the way. We lost the time of the travel on a surrealistic discussion about ways to be yourself . While I’m learning day after day more about me and discovering who am I and making myself to take a look on the outside of the closet, he denies his identity to form a new one, with a look “Renato Russo” style. Finaly we were there. Man, it doesn’t matter how much money all the public of the fair was supposed to have, the chaotic disorganization was the same as ever. We runt to the Canrad’s stand where unca Neil resignated to his mission and tried to look simpatic and a litle less tired. Guess WHO we found there? My son’s godfather and the best friend I ever had, Henrique. He simply didn’t had IDEA of what was going on untill he came to the stand and saw Neil Gaiman there! Isn’t sweet? That time I still didn’t knew he was going to make my afternoon special. You know, when I stop to think about the fact I don’t have a person I can really say that is my friend on this world, I remember I have Henrique. Life made us a lot apart and sometimes I don’t know how he cares this much about me being the way I am. Our realities changed a lot on the years past. I DO remember as if it were yesterday, when I met him. He had the costum to ask me how I was feeling, instead of how I was doing as we usually ask... That was a hell of a question. I NEVER knew how to answer. I was always feeling so many things all the time... It confused and scared me, because it showed me that EVEN I didn’t knew truly what I felt. So I said this to him. All the times. And he was SO patient with me! He still does. Even if the distance now is this far between us, I still tremble when I discover he really seems to care about me. I think that I feel this way because today this is so rare... Maybe it’s me that didn’t met the right kind of person over the years, dunno.