domingo, dezembro 02, 2001

Funny... when I started this journal it was just a way to keep thoughts and news and share it with friends... So "blogging" became fashion and lots of people did blogs to show themselves and live by the counter hits... there's blogs fashioned to be discussion groups and people who seem to never get enough so keeps more blogs one can even read :-)) I'll NEVER get myself used with person that lives to say their blogs received "xxx" hits a day... And NOW there's blogs just to criticize blogs... There's a "weblog" comunity so to say whose lives are all about this! I'll never get used... Gonna die thinking its just... weird. Eek. And I still prefer to spend my time living outside the web, caring about my kid, kissing, dancing, anything and keep this space to tell my dear ones a little about me and a little about what I'm thinking these days... And IF someday you see something likely a counter at this page, shoot to kill! It's not me! It's an alien evil clone!!!!