sexta-feira, dezembro 07, 2001

This text too is dedicated to my druid

I chant this song to the man I'm learning to love, for he gives me light with his smile of sun and he shines high with his hair of silver gold. For he gives me life, because the path I walk he already did and when I'm feeling old he remembers me that I'm child within. And I love him too for the roads he traveled and the stories he lived and the steps he took; and the lines of his face are there to my fingers to touch and say how blessed are the days that brough him to me, so now I can kiss his learned and beautiful lips.
Inside his eyes of green with glimpses of blue I find a calm lake but it fires, too. And on his afternoon I have made my time, and into his arms I have built my shelter from past and pain and into his lionheart I found finally a place to stay.
And as he knows the light I have known the dark, I have lived to the moon and now he makes day rise. And if I fear my way he gives me peace to walk for he already were where now I stand, and if this much I learn more he has to give and so I fall in love with his body, soul and lips.
For he's the man I'm learning to love he's now the man in my dreams and if I passed my life in black he brings me now white, gold and deep sea. For now I know a new name to waves and tides and the moonlight is even sweeter as she reflects to me the sunlight my love will bring to me, because I have made peace with the day after long time no see.
I'm child to night but I arise in his arms, fire to fire, outside and within, for with his words he makes me woman, he makes me sweet, he makes me dream with the day my fingers will run through his body, reading the stories he lived in every inch, and so I chant and so I sing.