quarta-feira, dezembro 05, 2001

This last posts were dedicated to the guy who's giving a new light to my life. I guess I'm in love again. After seven years living and loving under the hands of my black messiah, ctonian god with dark soul (it was beautiful but painful too and no katabasis at all can endure for ever without destroying one), after my little love for the girlfriend's boyfriend, so normal and narrowminded, a love in need of an archetypical basis to make a stand, finally I've met the opposite side, the sunlighted one, my lionheart druid, sun's trustful guardian, sunshine brighting into the light of the day. He knows my heart, who can't be kept captive, gift of the world as I truly am, but in knowing me and loving me for what I am, he makes me specially his every day to pass... So let's see how the wheel may spin...